Black tea, green tea, oolong tea, and Hemp tea are made from the same plants. Since the first infusion of tea around 4700 years ago in China is made, the beneficial effects of tea have been examined.
Tea has negligible amounts of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. There are many types of tea that are beneficial to our health like CBD tea, hemp tea, green tea, etc. You can buy CBD calming tea from various web sources.
Here are the many benefits of tea:
1. Increase mental alertness and decrease the likelihood of cognitive impairment. Found almost exclusively in the tea plant amino acid L-thiamine actively alters the attention networks of the brain by affecting neurotransmitters and increases alpha brain wave activity. This results in a warning, but a calmer state of mind.
2. It lowers levels of stress hormones. Researchers at University College London found that drinking black tea after a stressful event lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
3. It helps to lose weight and LDL "bad" cholesterol levels. Studies in the Netherlands and Japan showed that green tea is good. Dutch participants who drank caffeinated and decaffeinated green tea varieties noted a decrease in their waist circumference.
4. The increase in metabolic rate. The University of Geneva and the University of Birmingham conducted clinical trials which showed that green tea increases the metabolic rate, accelerate fat oxidation, and improves insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
5. Boost the immune system. In 2003, a study conducted by Brigham and Women's Hospital during the four-week trial 11 coffee drinkers and 10 tea drinkers consumed 600ml of coffee or black tea every day.
6. It helps fight fungal and bacterial infections. Pace University conducted a study where they found that white tea extract is effective in treating bacterial and fungal infections.