Bathrooms are one of the smallest rooms in the house and they are also one the most costly to renovate. Bathroom renovation is a job that, if done well, can add value to a home and a great space full of design and light.
Bathroom design is the first area of your bathroom renovation you need to get right. Just replacing the existing bathroom with the same design may not be enough.
The key to great bathroom design is to design it with the people that are going to use it in mind. You can also check this link https://actrenovations.com.au/ to get assistance regarding bathroom renovation.
Bathroom Renovation and construction
Bathrooms must be constructed properly from the ground up to ensure that the finished job is correct and true. This also ensures the design and look of the bathroom will have a great finish
The Bathroom Renovation Process
- Install water and drainage pipe and electrical wires.
- Install wall lining and ceiling and then install the bath hob and bath.
- Waterproof the floor and shower and bath recess.
- Correct the fall of the floor with sand and cement ready for tiling.
- Lay floor and wall tiles and then grout.
- Install new bathroom vanity, fittings, and taps – install new electrical.
- Paint ceiling and final clean.