The hip joint supports the body and provides maximum mobility. This joint is involved in each and every body movement that involves changing position. Disruption or dislocation of ball joints and sockets can cause painful situations. Hip pain can be felt in and around the hip joint. Despite the common features of ageing, the youngster also experiences this problem for various reasons.
Symptoms of hip pain:
1. The problem in sitting, standing and other body movements.
2. Pain may not be limited to the hip but may be felt in the groin and thighs.
3. Pain in the back can also get to the hips.
Care and Treatment: If you want to get rid of hip bursitis or any type of hip pain then you can browse https://medicastemcells.com/hip-treatments/.
Image Source – Google
1. Various analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen are prescribed to provide relief from joint pain.
2. Hip replacement surgery is also done especially in the case of osteonecrosis and acute arthritis.
3. Herbal extracts are very helpful in reducing hip pain.
4. Massage rumatone gold herbal oil with rumatone capsules gives good results.
Various stretching and muscle tightening exercises are very useful in treating hip joint pain. But before starting stretching exercises, 15 minutes of heat treatment is needed which can be done through a hot shower or shower. The heat helps prepare hip muscle tissue to be ready for training.